Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wordle you think about this?

Wordle: Lharmell

Rodden Lothskorn: Would you look at that. She'd have been better off calling it Rodden, not Lharmell.

Zeraphina Prestoral: [rolls eyes] You would think that. This book's about me, not you.

RL: Really? I don't see you anywhere.

ZP: There I am. Top right corner.

RL: [squints] Really?

ZP: There--there you numbskull. Just next to "get". Below "Lharmell".

RL: "Get" gets more of a mention than you. And "back". And "just".

ZP: I'm everywhere! It's all about me: my thoughts, my voice. That's what first person is.

RL: Seems you've been thinking about me a whole lot then! *Cough* obsessed *cough*.

ZP: That's Your Majesty to you. Lets see what else I've been thinking about. "Arrow", "pain", "blood". All things to do with Rodden.

RL: "Really" "good" "looking". Even more things to do with Rodden! I must say, I do like this game.

ZP: Oh, go jump of the battlements...

~~

DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE YOU TWO. I'll turn this car around and we'll go straight back to the castle if you can't play nice!

Author here. In all seriousness, I am the tiniest bit concerned that "back" and "like" appear so frequently. Hmmmm ... Overuse of simile?

Get your Wordle here!

No comments:

Post a Comment