- Today I reached 65 followers! Huzzah! Hardly a landmark figure, but gosh I feel good about it.
- Sometime recently was my 100th post! I think it was about the time I reviewed The Demon's Lexicon.
- I've reached the 1/3rd mark of the first draft of my current work in progress! I think the one that's with agents has ... how does one put it politely? "Died in the ass"? I'm enjoying the new WIP immensely, though, and it has what one calls a "plot", instead of mere flouncing and witty repartee.
- I'm taking a week or two off from the WIP to chew through some of my TBR pile, and also because I need a break from the bloody ... *ahem*, DEAR thing.
- This will be my very first competition, double huzzah!
To enter, tell me the name of your favourite dystopian book, and your email address. +1 if you tweet/blog/facebook/buy an acre of the moon and name it after me. (Seriously, the last one would be ace. That's three n's in Rhiannon, by the way.) Just tell me where you've posted about this comp. One point for each.
This competition will be open for exactly four days. Good luck!