Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Dystopia Challenge begins!

...as soon as I've finished The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson.*

Click here to view the longlist of titles I plan to read. I probably won't get to them all and they may change a little as I go along. You're welcome to suggest new titles to me at any time as well.

And something I should have mentioned in the last post is that you're very welcome to read and review along with me. In fact I'd love you to! Celia has already signed up. Celia has wicked taste in books and also in desserts!

Anyone can help themselves to the challenge button below. (Don't you just love the pink?) A million blogger kudos to you if you just popped it in a post to let people know the challenge was happening.

Happy reading!

~~
*I made the mistake of picking it up right at the end of May and got hooked in hardcore. Eventually. The first 200 pages had me yawning. But I'm almost finished, and as soon as I am I'll be picking up Genesis by Bernard Beckett. The first review of the challenge will be The Gardener by SA Bodeen.

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your reviews, as I'm very interested in dystopian fiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the link love. You = awesome. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to your reviews, and pretty tempted to sign up despite my TBR mountain. Love the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading a book written by my cousin, Lilly Gayle. This is her first book, OUT OF DARKNESS.
    These reviews are included in her book.
    Praise for Lilly Gayle
    “If you’re looking for an edge-of-your-seat paranormal, OUT OF DARKNESS is an enthralling story that combines the best of suspense with a sexy vampire romance. The unexpected plot turns will leave you breathless and aching with sympathy for Vincent’s tragic and utterly real desire to be human, made even more desperate by the unbidden love growing for Megan. OUT OF DARKNESS is a compelling and satisfying read in one of my favorite genres.”
    ~Amy Corwin, author of I Bid One American ans Outrageous Behavior
    ~”Lilly Gayle is an exciting new voice in the world of paranormal romance. ~Jenna Black
    I am so proud of my cousin. Her website is http://www.lillygayle.com

    ReplyDelete