Friday, June 5, 2009

Spread thin. Like Vegemite.

Only two more books to read and review before I can dive back into my "just for fun" reading pile. I don't have a great deal of time for it these days, what with deadlines, editing work and my own novel! Hence being spread thin like Vegemite...

The Carbon Diaries 2015 has been on my sidebar for about two weeks now, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder is due back at the library after three renewals and I still haven't started the Mortal Instruments series. Noooooo!

I've cleared my plans for the next week and am hugging myself with joy at the prospect. Tonight I'm going to sip vodka cranberries in pink-rubber-gloved hands and bleach-speckled leggings and get down and dirty with housework and The Ministry Annual 2009. Then finish off Riding the Black Cockatoo (John Donalis) and start the review for Magpies. Tomorrow is devoted to reinstalling Windows and Microsoft Word as it's gone mental. This is seriously affecting my ability to work on my novel. The bf's best mate Pete is a computer whizz and he's going to help me nurse the damn-silly hunk of microchips back to health.

Then it's write write write! Thank goodness for the recession and getting my hours cut at work. Otherwise I might never find out what all the fuss is about Jace.

No comments:

Post a Comment